Description: Our services include existing condition surveys, feasibility studies, adaptive re-use studies and full architectural services for the design, bid and construction of preservation projects. Our consultant teams are assembled to address the specific needs of a given project and may include materials conservation consultants, archaeologists, architectural historians, landscape architects, structural, civil, geo-technical, mechanical, electrical, plumbing or fire protection engineers or tax credit consultants.
Given our focus and experience, our firm additionally acts as consultant to other teams working on projects and sites in historically sensitive areas. In this capacity we work to broaden the dialogue to include preservation of historic context, natural context and cultural significance for Landmark structures or properties listed on or adjacent to National Register, State Register or Local Historic Districts.
- Norwich Historical Society, Norwich Conneticut: Buckingham Memorial Museum, Condition Assesment Study (2011) and East District Schoolhouse, Preservation Consulting (2017)
- Orange Congregational Church, Orange Connecticut: Condition Assesment Study for Historic Sanctuary (2011)
- Private Residence, Guilford Connecticut: Edward Fowler House, Exterior Envelope Restoration (2003)
- State of Connecticut, Redding Connecticut: Putnam Memorial State Park, Feasibility Study (2002), Preservation Plan (2202), Phase I Restoration and Restoration of Park Pavilion and Grounds (2005) *AIA CT Design Award for Preservation (2009)
- Stony Creek Church of Christ Congregational, Stony Creek (Branford) Connecticut: Condition Assesment Study (2014), Phase I Restoration of Tower (2018)
- The Trust for Public Land, Westbrook Connecticut: Pratt-Stannard House, Conditional Assessment Study and Feasibility Report (2007)
Primary Contact: Sara O. Nelson
Address: 1156 Main Street, Branford, CT 06405