Intent to demolish 239 Henry Street, Stamford, CT. Listed as a contributing resource in the National Register South End Historic District. Built in 1892. Vernacular building. 190-day delay from 11/16/18. Email KHopewood@cttrust.org or call 203-562-6312 with questions.
- Connecticut “Techbuilt” house available for relocation
- Trust Awards Maintenance & Repair Grants for Houses of Worship
- Community Development Loans through Capital for Change
- 1772 Foundation Awards Grants in Connecticut for 2019
- Noyes Family and Connecticut Trust for Historic Preservation Sign Preservation Easement to Protect Noyes House in Perpetuity