The Legacy Society
Your generosity will help to ensure that the Trust can perform its important work – and it can inspire others to follow your philanthropic example. Your gift may also help secure significant financial benefits to you. (Please consult your financial or legal adviser.)
If you let us know about your bequest when it is created, you will join the Legacy Society in recognition of your meaningful contributions. See Sample Bequest Language.
Bequests can take one of several forms, including:
- A specified dollar amount.
- Specified assets, such as securities, real estate, or tangible personal property.
- Retirement account assets, consisting of any benefits remaining in your retirement plan.
- A residuary bequest, in which the Trust receives all or a percentage of the remainder of your estate after all other obligations are met.
- A contingent bequest, in which the Trust becomes the beneficiary only if the named beneficiary is unable to accept the bequest.